"I am no longer in love with her, that’s certain, but maybe I love her. Love is so short, forgetting is so long."
Pablo Neruda, Twenty Love Poems and a Song of Despair (via observando)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
Sixteen Small Steps to Happiness (via baimbie)
Osho (via psych-facts)
Loneliness can be found in the oddest of places -
In a crowded room, at a bar, at a party in a throng of sweaty bodies, amidst traffic on the sidewalk of city streets.
Other times it is found in bed alone. While driving your car, stirring coffee in the kitchen, or scrolling through your Facebook feed.
And, sometimes, too -
loneliness can be found in another person’s arms."